Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Melting Point:||185-188℃||Ignition Residue, W/%:||≤0.010|
|CAS No.:||110-15-6||Moisture ,w/%:||≤0.40|
natural food preservatives,
Food Grade Amber Acid Renewable Plant Resource Microbial Fermentation
The natural source of succinic acid is amber, which is a resin of the genus Pinus, buried for a long time in the ground, and it is also widely present in various tissues of plants and animals. Saponin succinate resin, buried in the ground for years to become amber, amber contains 7.8% of this product.
1. Succinic acid is the main raw material of biodegradable plastic butanediol succinate (PBS).
2. Used in food industry as flavorings, sour taste agent, buffer, etc. Sodium succinic acid can improve the quality of soy sauce, watercress, liquid seasoning and refined products. It is used as flavor modifier for salted vegetables, ham and fish processing products.
3. In the medical industry, sodium succinate has the effect of treating coma. Ammonium succinate can be used as a sedative and antidote.
4. In agriculture, succinic acid is a plant growth hormone that regulates plant growth, regulates nutrients, and increases drought, disease and freezing resistance. It can also be used as a herbicide additive.
5. Succinic acid is also the intermediate of synthetic photographic chemicals.
6. Succinic acid derivatives are good surfactants and are components of detergent, soap and detergent.
7. Succinic acid can be used to produce depilating agents, toothpaste and demulsifies.
8. Succinic acid is also used in dyes, lubricants, additives and elastomers.
Food: used in dairy foods, meat foods, baked goods, pasta, seasoning foods, etc.
Feed: Canned pets, animal feed, aquafeed, vitamin feed, etc.
Product standards and parameters
|Superior product||Grade A product||Qualified product|
|Melting point range/℃||185~188||185~188||184~188|
|Heavy metal (based on Pb),w/%||≤0.001||≤0.003||≤0.005|
Contact Person: Eva