Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Melting Point:||185-188℃||Ignition Residue, W/%:||≤0.010|
|Relative Density:||1.572(25/4℃)||Moisture ,w/%:||≤0.40|
Industrial Grade Amber Acid Renewable Plant Resource Pure Natural
1. Succinic acid is the main raw material of biodegradable plastic butanediol succinate (PBS).
2. Used in food industry as flavorings, sour taste agent, buffer, etc. Sodium succinic acid can improve the quality of soy sauce, watercress, liquid seasoning and refined products. It is used as flavor modifier for salted vegetables, ham and fish processing products.
3. In the medical industry, sodium succinate has the effect of treating coma. Ammonium succinate can be used as a sedative and antidote.
4. In agriculture, succinic acid is a plant growth hormone that regulates plant growth, regulates nutrients, and increases drought, disease and freezing resistance. It can also be used as a herbicide additive.
5. Succinic acid is also the intermediate of synthetic photographic chemicals.
6. Succinic acid derivatives are good surfactants and are components of detergent, soap and detergent.
7. Succinic acid can be used to produce depilating agents, toothpaste and demulsifies.
8. Succinic acid is also used in dyes, lubricants, additives and elastomers.
Succinic acid is a colorless crystal; relative density 1.572 (25/4°C), melting point 188°C, decomposition at 235°C; distillation under reduced pressure can be sublimated; soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, ethyl ether and acetone.
The main purpose of Amber Acid
Amber Acid (including salt)have the flavor of acid and taste and can be used in bean paste, soy sauce, Japanese wine, seasoning, etc.
Succinic acid can be used as antiseptic, pH value regulator and solvent aid; as an ion chelating agent, succinic acid is used to prevent corrosion and pitting of metal in electroplating industry. Succinic acid is a good surfactant and is a component of detergent, soap and demulsifier. Succinic acid is a good surfactant that is a component of detergents, soaps, and demulsifiers; succinic acid can produce depilatories, toothpastes, cleansers, and highly effective crease-free cosmetic esters. Succinic acid is also used in lubricants, additives, elastomers. Sizing and anti-shrinkage in textile processing improve dyeability. Improve caprolactam viscosity and fire resistance. Used as a raw material for organic synthesis.
Product standards and parameters
|Superior product||Grade A product||Qualified product|
|Melting point range/℃||185~188||185~188||184~188|
|Heavy metal (based on Pb),w/%||≤0.001||≤0.003||≤0.005|
Contact Person: Yang