Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Renewable Plant Resource||Iron, W/%:||≤0.001|
|Relative Density:||1.572(25/4℃)||Melting Point:||185-188℃|
bio succinic acid,
bioamber succinic acid
Pharmaceutical Grade Bio Based Succinic Acid Used For Bio butyric Anhydride
Food: used in dairy foods, meat foods, baked goods, pasta, seasoning foods, etc.
Feed: Canned pets, animal feed, aquafeed, vitamin feed, etc.
1. Succinic acid is the main raw material of biodegradable plastic butanediol succinate (PBS).
2. Used in food industry as flavorings, sour taste agent, buffer, etc. Sodium succinic acid can improve the quality of soy sauce, watercress, liquid seasoning and refined products. It is used as flavor modifier for salted vegetables, ham and fish processing products.
3. In the medical industry, sodium succinate has the effect of treating coma. Ammonium succinate can be used as a sedative and antidote.
4. In agriculture, succinic acid is a plant growth hormone that regulates plant growth, regulates nutrients, and increases drought, disease and freezing resistance. It can also be used as a herbicide additive.
5. Succinic acid is also the intermediate of synthetic photographic chemicals.
6. Succinic acid derivatives are good surfactants and are components of detergent, soap and detergent.
7. Succinic acid can be used to produce depilating agents, toothpaste and demulsifies.
8. Succinic acid is also used in dyes, lubricants, additives and elastomers.
Using microorganism fermentation to produce succinic acid has low cost, little pollution and environment friendly advantages. In the fermentation process greenhouse gas CO2 can be used as a raw material and absorbed by microorganisms, thus can ease the greenhouse effect to some extent. Succinic acid is a kind of common natural organic acid, due to it’s from amber distilled in 1550 for the first time, so the Succinic acid is also known as Amber acid. As a good "C4" platform compounds, Succinic acid has been widely used in food, chemical, pharmaceutical industry and other fields. Is the biggest potential application of Succinic acid as raw materials for the large-scale industrial application, which can replace a lot based on benzene and petrochemical intermediate goods, such as can be used in the New biodegradable materials of Poly butylene succinate, PBS and Poly hexylene succinate, PHS. It has wide application prospects.
Product standards and parameters
|Superior product||Grade A product||Qualified product|
|Melting point range/℃||185~188||185~188||184~188|
|Heavy metal (based on Pb),w/%||≤0.001||≤0.003||≤0.005|
Contact Person: Eva