Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Moisture ,w/%:||≤0.40||1,4-Succinic Acid:||≥99.7|
|Melting Point:||185-188℃||Appearance:||Colorless Crystal|
|Iron, W/%:||≤0.001||Relative Density:||1.572(25/4℃)|
succinic acid supplement,
natural food preservatives
Food Preservative Succinic Acid Dietary Supplement Food Additives High Purity
Compared with the production technology of petrochemical synthesis, Succinic Acid has pure natural and pollution-free produced by microbiological fermentation method. No food processing is food grade, especially in the aspect of food application, it has high purity and natural taste. So it has definite advantage over Succinic Acid generated by chemical synthesis. It reduces the pollution to environment by utilizing renewable plant resource as raw material.
1. Succinic acid is the main raw material of biodegradable plastic butanediol succinate (PBS).
2. Used in food industry as flavorings, sour taste agent, buffer, etc. Sodium succinic acid can improve the quality of soy sauce, watercress, liquid seasoning and refined products. It is used as flavor modifier for salted vegetables, ham and fish processing products.
3. In the medical industry, sodium succinate has the effect of treating coma. Ammonium succinate can be used as a sedative and antidote.
4. In agriculture, succinic acid is a plant growth hormone that regulates plant growth, regulates nutrients, and increases drought, disease and freezing resistance. It can also be used as a herbicide additive.
5. Succinic acid is also the intermediate of synthetic photographic chemicals.
6. Succinic acid derivatives are good surfactants and are components of detergent, soap and detergent.
7. Succinic acid can be used to produce depilating agents, toothpaste and demulsifies.
8. Succinic acid is also used in dyes, lubricants, additives and elastomers.
Packing and storage conditions
1. The whole package of this product is generally 25KG/bag or 25KG cardboard drum.
2, This product should be sealed from light, stored in a cool, dry, ventilated place.
Product standards and parameters
|Superior product||Grade A product||Qualified product|
|Melting point range/℃||185~188||185~188||184~188|
|Heavy metal (based on Pb),w/%||≤0.001||≤0.003||≤0.005|
Contact Person: Eva