Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Melting Point:||185-188℃||1,4-Succinic Acid:||≥99.7|
|Relative Density:||1.572(25/4℃)||Moisture ,w/%:||≤0.40|
succinic acid dietary supplement,
surface active agents
Pharmaceutical Grade Amber Acid Supplement Crystalline Granular Or Powder
Bio-based Succinic acid (SA)
Chemical name: Succinic acid; Amber acid
Chemical molecular formula: HOOCCH2CH2COOH
Molecular weight: 118.09
CAS No. : 110-15-6
Physical and chemical properties
Appearance and properties: solid, white, tasteless.
Melting point (℃) : 185
Boiling point (℃) : 235
Density: 1.57 g/cm3 (25/4 ℃)
Ignition temperature (℃) : - 630
Solubility: soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, ether, acetone, and glycerol.
1. Succinic acid is the main raw material of biodegradable plastic butanediol succinate (PBS).
2. Used in food industry as flavorings, sour taste agent, buffer, etc. Sodium succinic acid can improve the quality of soy sauce, watercress, liquid seasoning and refined products. It is used as flavor modifier for salted vegetables, ham and fish processing products.
3. In the medical industry, sodium succinate has the effect of treating coma. Ammonium succinate can be used as a sedative and antidote.
4. In agriculture, succinic acid is a plant growth hormone that regulates plant growth, regulates nutrients, and increases drought, disease and freezing resistance. It can also be used as a herbicide additive.
5. Succinic acid is also the intermediate of synthetic photographic chemicals.
6. Succinic acid derivatives are good surfactants and are components of detergent, soap and detergent.
7. Succinic acid can be used to produce depilating agents, toothpaste and demulsifies.
8. Succinic acid is also used in dyes, lubricants, additives and elastomers.
Product standards and parameters
|Superior product||Grade A product||Qualified product|
|Melting point range/℃||185~188||185~188||184~188|
|Heavy metal (based on Pb),w/%||≤0.001||≤0.003||≤0.005|
Contact Person: Eva