Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Renewable Plant Resource||1,4-Succinic Acid:||≥99.7|
|Molecular Weight:||118.09||Appearance:||Colorless Crystal|
|Iron, W/%:||≤0.001||Relative Density:||1.572(25/4℃)|
amber acid supplement,
natural food preservatives
Food Preservative Succinic Acid Dietary Supplement Microbial Fermentation
1. Succinic acid is the main raw material of biodegradable plastic butanediol succinate (PBS).
2. Used in food industry as flavorings, sour taste agent, buffer, etc. Sodium succinic acid can improve the quality of soy sauce, watercress, liquid seasoning and refined products. It is used as flavor modifier for salted vegetables, ham and fish processing products.
3. In the medical industry, sodium succinate has the effect of treating coma. Ammonium succinate can be used as a sedative and antidote.
4. In agriculture, succinic acid is a plant growth hormone that regulates plant growth, regulates nutrients, and increases drought, disease and freezing resistance. It can also be used as a herbicide additive.
5. Succinic acid is also the intermediate of synthetic photographic chemicals.
6. Succinic acid derivatives are good surfactants and are components of detergent, soap and detergent.
7. Succinic acid can be used to produce depilating agents, toothpaste and demulsifies.
8. Succinic acid is also used in dyes, lubricants, additives and elastomers.
Compared with the production technology of petrochemical synthesis, Succinic Acid has pure natural and pollution-free produced by microbiological fermentation method. No food processing is food grade, especially in the aspect of food application, it has high purity and natural taste. So it has definite advantage over Succinic Acid generated by chemical synthesis. It reduces the pollution to environment by utilizing renewable plant resource as raw material.
Storage and transportation methods
1. Transportation Note: The packaging should be complete when shipped, and the loading should be secure. During transportation, it is necessary to ensure that the container does not leak, does not collapse, falls or is damaged. It is strictly prohibited to mix and transport with oxidants, reducing agents, alkalis, edible chemicals, etc. Avoid exposure, rain, and high temperature during transportation. Cleaning of the vehicle should be completed;
2. Storage Notes: Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. Products should be stored separately from oxidants, reductants, and alkalis. Avoid mixing. Products equipped with the appropriate variety and quantity of fire equipment. Storage areas should be equipped with suitable materials for containment and leakage.
Product standards and parameters
|Superior product||Grade A product||Qualified product|
|Melting point range/℃||185~188||185~188||184~188|
|Heavy metal (based on Pb),w/%||≤0.001||≤0.003||≤0.005|
Contact Person: Eva